Friday, May 21, 2004

take that and rewind it back

it's the big 2-9 people, not the big 3-0, as *some* people would like you to believe.

after a late night of who-knows-what, matthew drug himself out of bed early so that he could call and be one of the first people to wish a me happy birthday this morning. i was in the shower so he left me a voicemail; he sounded all sleepy and groggy - it was so sweet!

when i got to work, kala, jayme and laura had decorated my whole office - it was GREAT! i was so excited that i forgot to check my calendar for meetings and ended up being really late for a tour. :(

THEN kala treated me to lunch, and jayme and nancy came along too. my friends manoj and sonia, cousin darrin, aunt cindy and mom have all called to wish me a good day.

this birthday is going to be puuuurrrrfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home